In December I shot a wonderfully enjoyable wedding! :O I was lucky enough to be shooting one that was actually pretty fun and easy going rather than a stressful wedding with a vexed bride and in-laws that get in the way. I didn't even really have a problem with guests pushing in front of me with their iPhones attempting to get a shot of the couple before me! It was really nice :) I thought that I would share a before and after of one of the images I am working on. Here ya go!
I also did a video tutorial and you can check it out below!
Feel free to leave a comment! :D
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Sigma 70-200 IS
- ISO 320
- 157mm - f/2.8
- Photoshop CS6
- In this photograph you may notice that there is an open sign in the background on the right of the image! This bothered me so I added a Bokeh to get rid of it :)
- I tend to adore warm images but when I made this image warmer it of course affected (effected?) the brides dress. I used a layer mask to make sure the filter didn't change the white dress.
- I don't like removing birth marks, I just make them less noticeable if I find they attract too much attention.
- I find posture very important so you may notice in my edits that the back may look tweaked. I sometimes liquify the back if I feel that it needs corrected.
- I also like to sometimes liquify the neck on the front to add more curvynessssss :)